Hoppers, Bins and Silos are used to store bulk materials. Storage capacities up to 10,000 cubic feet can easily be handled. Hoppers have an open top for loading purposes. Loading devices such as a front-end loader are used to deposit bulk materials in a hopper. Material bins and hoppers are the most efficient, space-saving, cost effective and clean method for storing and transporting dry bulk material during processing. These containers can be easily moved throughout a facility using a forklift or by rolling on locking casters.
- Hoppers and frames are constructed of heavy duty carbon steel.
- Hopper storage capacities up to 10,000 cubic feet.
- Commonly used in the wastewater treatment, cement, chemical, mining and aggregate industries.
We specialize in saving your company money by providing access to quality used and reusable bulk containers. Instantly save up to 40% buying used and reusable packaging for shipping and storage! Review available inventory below and complete the "INQUIRE NOW" form.
- When reviewing products, look for the minimum quantity required for purchase.
- The per item price does not include freight costs (we can handle the freight & logistics for an additional fee OR you can arrange your own freight).
- We represent sellers across North America; we've partnered with dozens of freight carriers across the continent.